Liturgy & Sacraments
The sacraments are Christ’s gift that provide us with his grace. The heart of the liturgy is the Eucharistic prayer. In the celebration of the Eucharist, bread and wine become the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.
“When two or more are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” - Matthew 18:20
The liturgy and sacraments are central to the St. Louis program of worship and praise. Opportunities for worship and praise are available to all students and staff in the St. Louis community.
- Celebration of First Communion as a second grade class
- Weekly Mass for students, staff, and parents
- Students serve as altar servers
- Weekly rotating sacrament of confession for grades 2-8, including adoration, the rosary, and Lectio Divina
- Prekindergarten chapel once a week with an age-appropriate messaging
First Reconciliation and First Communion
Other Catholic students may also participate with their class if they receive a letter of permission from their home parish.
Administrators from the St. Louis Church religious education office contact second grade parents at the beginning of the year with more information.
All students in 5th grade are encouraged to become altar servers. Once they complete the training, the students serve at weekly Mass and at St. Louis Church.