Why Catholic Education
Catholic education makes a vital impact on a child's development. Here are St. Louis School's top five reasons why you should choose a Catholic school and community for your family.
- Strong moral values: Your child’s teachers serve as moral role models, and your child’s education at school is an extension of what they are being taught at home.
- Solid religious foundation: Daily exposure to the Catholic faith is important to developing a strong foundation for children.
- Devoted community: St. Louis School is part of a larger parish and school community, which welcomes you and your family. Opportunities for worship, fellowship, friendship, and service are readily available for everyone.
- High-quality education: According to The National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), Catholic school graduates consistently outperform public and other private schools by as much as 20 percentage points in standardized testing.
- Committed parents: Parents are a child’s first teachers. At Catholic schools, parents take an active role in their children’s education. The school supports families and works with them for the benefit of children.